Five Things That Annoy Me About College Professors
1) They either don’t speak English, mumble to themselves in the corner, or sit to the side and let others teach. 2) They assign reading that has nothing to do with the class, and which will not be discussed in any fashion. 3) When you get their exams, you have never seen any of the material before. 4) They start another chapter of stuff while there are 3 minutes of class left. 5) They...
Five Things That Annoy Me About Middle Schoolers
1) They are legit the scariest people in the world. 2) They are just so mean! And for no reason, too. 3) They are so ignorant of what is coming. And it bothers everyone. 4) Every one of life’s vices begins in middle school, which means today’s middle schoolers are introducing new ways to create sin. 5) They are so mean, it requires two slots to emphasize it. And to all of you who...
Five Things That Annoy Me About Football
1) We put a pointless sport ahead of real life issues. (the super bowl is the #1 watched program in America) 2) It’s a huge waste of money. Those billions that go toward players’ salaries, venues, and super bowl commercials can be used to save all the third world countries. 3) People dedicate their lives toward football. That time could be used to cure cancer. But no, obviously...
Five Things That Annoy Me About Fast Food...
1) They are constantly changing the only things they get right. (prime example: Burger King Fries) 2) The food you get looks like somebody sat on the food used in the ads. 3) The workers never smile. And if they do, it means they spit in your food. 4) The best items are only in during certain seasons. (Shamrock Shake, McRib, McD Monopoly) 5) Since it’s so cheap, you are inclined to go...
Five Things That Annoy Me About Movie Trailers
1) They give away the entire plotline of the movie. 2) They oftentimes have scenes that do not really exist in the movie. 3) They all use the same annoying announcer voice. 4) They introduce movies that come out years in the future. 5) By the end, you forget what you actually intended to watch.
Five Things That Annoy Me About Late Night...
1) Half the channels run infomercials. 2) No Late Night Talk Show makes sense. And if you are drunk, it really throws you off. 3) If it isn’t an infomercial, it’s a rerun. 4) The commercials are all naughty in some way. 5) Jimmy Fallon is on. Who let him on television? One Thing I love about Late Night Television: 1) A rerun of Kathie Lee and Hoda from the Today Show comes on at...
Five Things That Annoy Me About Dorm Life
1) People tend to barge in on your privacy at all hours. 2) People think they can have sex without anyone knowing. Oh, we know. 3) The roaches oftentimes are the only things occupying the rooms. 4) You are often awakened in the middle of the night by an obnoxious drunk. 5) You spend so much money to live this way.
Five Things That Annoy Me About February
1) It’s shorter than all the other months. 2) It has a day which was made to shame all the single people. 3) It has the highest suicide rate of all the months. 4) It is composed of all the most pointless holidays. (Groundhog Day?) 5) Right when you want a little snow, it blankets you with feet of the stuff.
Five Things That Annoy Me About Today's Cartoons
1) The characters are not people, animals, plants, nor inanimate objects of any sort. 2) There are less words than there are strange noises. 3) They never teach a tangible life lesson, as past cartoons have. 4) They are riddled with dirty jokes. Poor children. 5) None of them take place on our planet.
Five Things That Annoy Me About YouTube
1) For every minute of video, there seems to be five minutes of advertisements 2) The YouTube comments section is the graffiti wall of the internet 3) The best videos are hidden deep within the search results 4) Every time you go on the website, the layout is different 5) It’s congested with billions of amateur videos that nobody watches (go look, they literally have 2 views)
Five Things That Annoy Me About Cats
1) Cats consume, yet rarely contribute to society. 2) Dogs are obviously the better animal. Cats are what lazy people get when they want a pet. 3) Cats enjoy the taste of blood, which is why they often lure you in for playtime, only to wound you and your integrity. 4) Cats have created a cult online for their following. They think they have control of us, and mock us with their cheezeburgers. ...
Five Things That Annoy Me About The Government
1) How are a bunch of rich old men supposed to represent the masses of our nation? 2) The Constitution is obsolete. We need a new one. Let’s stop taking it so seriously. 3) Every elected official is creepy. Look at Mitt Romney. Was he born with a smile? 4) We are making a fool of ourselves. 5) We keep spending money we don’t have. Who in their right minds is loaning us this money?